• +91-8317 404 881

  • support@motolic.com

De/Non- Migration Certificate in India at Motolic

Non-migration certificate is used in case you want to get NOC cancellation done. If you have moved to another state with/without your vehicle and got you NOC issued for the new state from your old RTO but due to any reason you are not willing to register your vehicle to the new state, you need to take a Non-migration certificate form the RTO where you were willing to register your vehicle

You need to submit the Non-migration certificate to the old RTO as a proof that you have not registered your vehicle over there and you are looking forward to cancelling the NOC issued by them.

Steps to apply for De/Non- Migration Certificate:

  • Upload required documents online or through mail and send your original document via post.
  • Pay Motolic service charges online.
  • Visit the RTO and meet the Motolic executive for further process.
  • Get your RC within 40-45 working days.

How many days it takes to get this done?

Does customer have to go to RTO?


Number of visits you will have to make to RTO?

Documents Required

  • Application in Form 28 (2-Original Copies)
  • NOC (Original)
  • RC Card (Original)
  • Insurance (Scan Copy/Photo Copy)
  • Click here for more details